[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Introduction

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sat Dec 2 02:44:21 EST 2017

Hi Yash :)

A funny coincidence, another Yash Agrawal contributed to sugar in 2016 (
https://github.com/YashAgarwal :)

On Dec 1, 2017 3:56 PM, "Yash Agrawal" <yagrawal900 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello to all,

I know it may be too early but I want to introduce myself anyways and
maybe get some help in getting started in contributing.

I am Yash Agrawal from Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee. I am an
aspiring candidate for GSoC 2018 and would like to contribute to Sugar
Labs. I have been a full stack developer for a couple of now and I am also
a Machine Learning/ Deep Learning enthusiast.
Python was the first language that I learned and been in love with it since
then. I am also proficient in Javascript and Golang.

I have also worked with startups and college communities developing apps
and increasing coding culture amongst students in freshmen year.
It would really nice of you if you could help in getting started.

Thank you,
Yash Agrawal
‌github: yashagrawal3