[Sugar-devel] Poll activty translation with gettext

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Aug 31 16:20:25 EDT 2017

What if you read the messages after installing the .xo file; do the
new translations appear?

cd ~/Activities/Poll.activity
msgunfmt locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/org.worldwideworkshop.PollBuilder.mo

For me, testing with Fedora 18, the new translations are missing, even
after repeating "python setup.py build".

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/