[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Outreachy

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 16:35:26 EDT 2017

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 3:06 PM, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

> I agree with Lionel.
>
> Outreachy was the highest investment we have had in many years.

I am not sure why this is significant. Is there a reason not to spend money
on things we as a community find worthwhile?

> it would be nice to understand the logic and procedures for this
> experience. For example it the procedure to select the Project is still a
> mystery to me.

At the time, we discussed focusing on a project that was potentially
appealing and had experienced mentors available. We have not discussed what
project(s) we might do in the next iteration.

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs