[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Outreachy

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:47:49 EDT 2017

I'm not for the idea
Basically GSoC and GCI is free for us (it even allow us to gain money),
Outreachy participation will cost us 6500$.
If the objective is to expand the developer community, we could use this
money in a better way.
If the objective is to improve/develop some parts of the existing code,
let's wait for GCI et GSoC.

            Lionel.