[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] URGENT action needed

Hilary Naylor hnaylor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 18:43:02 EDT 2017

dear all,
   Samson is now sponsored for the up-front expenses of his trip to GSoC in
the amount of $700. His actual expenses are closer to $900 if anyone wants
to co-sponsor. I understand that SFC is going to reimburse me around $630
because that is the amount they allocated for local travel expenses.

kind regards,
Hilary
---
Hilary Naylor