[Sugar-devel] GSoC project- Sugar on Raspberry Pi image build

Rishabh Thaney rishabhthaney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 02:43:21 EDT 2017

Hi eveyone

I have fixed the Physics issue in the latest image build and have also made
it reproducible, I also added TurtleBlocks(GTK3).

Please download the builds from my Sunjammer page here: https://people.
sugarlabs.org/rishabh/

Repository used to build the image: https://github.com/
Rishabh42/rpi23-gen-image

I will update my blog with the progress soon.

Warm regards
Rishabh