[Sugar-devel] [sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3] Save As Popup (#327)

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue Apr 25 01:07:21 EDT 2017

My point was clear. The fact that Browse overrides the user-supplied
title of the saved state is not likely to be a problem in practice. It
is hard to imagine a use case where a user wants to give a saved
instance of Browse a specific name so that the urls collectively can be
restored some months later or so the user can reflect on his search at
the time.

But Utkarsh is certainly correct, Browse has no business overriding the
user supplied title.

I hope this is more understandable.

Tony