[Sugar-devel] Activities added to GithHub

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Sat Apr 22 21:17:24 EDT 2017

The process for installing repositories requires that the target
repository be empty.

I would appreciate someone who could itemize what needs to be in a
repository such as the license, .gitignore, README.md, and so on. Much
of that can probably be done by a script using the information available
from ASLO.

My sense is that PRs are appropriate for changes to an activities
functions (such as a port to gtk3) but not for housekeeping.

Tony