[Sugar-devel] Jappy Activity (was Pippy JS, etc)
sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Mon Apr 3 03:11:35 EDT 2017
I am writing to share about my project Jappy Activity.
This project has been called with different names: Develop JS, Pippy JS,
Taller del Artesano 2.
I've settled for /Jappy Activity, /as in /Ja/vascript /P/rogramming in
You can try the current prototype.
Also I've documented where I think the project should be heading in the
corresponding wiki page:
/These are good objectives to achieve with GSOC/
* An interactive console
* Build and export zip bundles (.xo)
* Export as single /index.html/
* Git version control
* Collaborative editing (with Y-JS)
* Internationalization of strings in Exceptions
* Interactive Debugger, Linter (like http://thonny.org/)
* Block snippets (like https://codesters.org/)
* External resources (like http://jsfiddle.net <http://jsfiddle.net/>)
* Handle other file formats (images, markdown)
* More examples
* Learning materials (guides)
I have included as recipients of this email interested students I am
aware of, who might be writing GSOC proposals to help out with this project.
Work on this project is on a best-effort basis. If a student is selected
it would be great to find sponsorship for my mentoring time, as this
project is entirely made out of love.
Feedback is appreciated!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sugar-devel