[Sugar-devel] Sugar on Surface Pro (Microsoft Partnership)

Love Mehta lovemehta.me at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 10:46:33 EDT 2017

Finally all the hard work is paying off. Soon, the time will come, when
guys from Apple will be contacting Walter Sir. Let's keep up the good work.

Greetings,
Love

On Apr 1, 2017 8:12 PM, "Utkarsh Tiwari" <iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Samson,

Great news! This venture will definitely help us gain more popularity and
reach more Windows users

Cheers,
Utkarsh Tiwari

On Sat, 1 Apr 2017 at 20:08 Samson Goddy <samsongoddy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> According to [1], Microsoft wants to make a deal with Sugar Labs to
> include Sugar on their Surface devices as an educational platform for
> windows users. They contacted Walter, so he asked me to forward it to the
> community.
>
> [1]https://goo.gl/4Ka694

Utkarsh Tiwari