[Sugar-devel] Another school with XO laptops.

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 12:13:06 EDT 2016

Hello,

Last time, I was discussing about laptops in Nigeria. I made contact with a
school teacher in Bayelsa, Nigeria. According to her, the school still use
the xo laptops. So that makes two schools in the Niger Delta region that
owns the computers. The Akwa Ibom School and Bayelsa. I hope to get the
teachers of these schools to come over to the Turtleartday in Abuja. To
meet with us there by November. I will also visit these schools to see how
they use the computers.