[Sugar-devel] Sugar wiki welcome page

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 03:44:57 EST 2016

Hello everyone, i noticed that on the sugar wiki, the "Community News"
section sub-section "In the Community", the date for the next oversight
board meeting is Friday 1, July and we're past July, i couldn't edit it,
could someone please edit it and change/remove it, the b-part should also
be changed, and also some things on the page are not meant to be there-it's
not updated with our recent events- i can edit it if i have access and
necessary write-ups.

                                            Best regards