[Sugar-devel] Thank you James :)

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 23:10:30 EST 2016

Hi ,
         I would like to thank Mr. James Cameron on behalf of our Sugar
community for the immense contributions and guidance he has been providing
to young developers like me during recent years. We really appreciate his
valuable feedbacks and resolutions he provides to our issues from time to
time via personal mails. He rather prefers helping candidates personally
(off-list) than publically posting replies for which he does not want to
take credits and that is too modest of him.

         Our Sugar community is a happy place and we value developers like
Mr. Cameron. I would like to apologise on behalf of our Sugar commnunity
for any personal remarks in the past which might have hurt him. It's not
that anyone asked me to write all this but a token of respect for him which
I wanted to share with everyone for a long time.

         Despite the heated discussions in the past among our contributors,
we still are a family and can't survive without each other's support. We
respect and value Mr. Cameron's and other great contributors' everlasting
support to our community which brings meaning to our efforts in an attempt
to making a great learning experience for Sugar users :)

Thank you,
Utkarsh Tiwari