[Sugar-devel] Problems with activities.sugarlabs.org?

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:16:02 EST 2016

Hello community,

Today I have received a email asking where is possible download one
activity.
Tried download Typing Turtle from
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4026

and you get a error:

Not Found

The requested URL /activities/4026/typing_turtle-29.xo was not found on
this server.
I have tried with other activities, the result is the same.
This is a big issue. Anybody knows what is happening?

Gonzalo