[Sugar-devel] Issue tracking on Github?

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Fri May 27 08:29:28 EDT 2016

(I found this in my drafts folder and am sending it out. I know a
decision was made about this, but am sending for continued reference.)

On 05/16/2016 11:13 PM, Dave Crossland wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone want to discuss any more objections with me, or can I
> migrate the issue tracking to Github now? :)

There has been some recent talk about this on various channels. I don't
know if any of this information will change anything, but I think it is
worth looking at and considering.

http://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/ethics-in-ethics-out-promote-user-respecting-software-development-platforms

(Found the following while trying to find the above article.)

http://www.wired.com/2015/06/problem-putting-worlds-code-github/