[Sugar-devel] migration of activities to github.com/sugarlabs

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:05:49 EDT 2016

The migration is well underway. But I have a few questions.

(1) Who is responsible for packaging and releasing new releases? Is there
intended to be a schedule? Or do we continue to drive this by individual
maintainers?

(2) Are there plans to set up sugarlabs.github.io where JS activities can
be hosted? If not, is there a standard mechanism we should use for
maintaining existing io sites? How do we maintain clones? Just through a
clone? (I want to keep maintaining walterbender.github.io/musicblocks as
that is the URL many people are using, but happy to promote it in the
future as sugarlabs.github.io/musicblocks

-walter

--
Walter Bender
Sugar Labs