[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] GSoC mentor stipend motion

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Thu May 19 21:52:40 EDT 2016

El 19/05/16 a las 17:13, Laura Vargas escribió:

> Just noted that the AGREED MOTION 2011-08 states:
>
> "to keep the GSoC 2010 mentor funds as our general funds."
>
> So, I wonder why would this 2010 decision apply to the following years
> if it doesn't state it?

GSoC rules state the money goes to the mentoring organizations, so
really, in the absence of a specific decision, by default, they go to
the general fund.

Back then there was a decision because another mentor (homunq) requested
the funds. It does seem to be a recurring theme for Sugar Labs.

Regards,
Sebastian