[Sugar-devel] Sugar-On-The-Ground features

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue May 17 09:30:27 EDT 2016

Hi, Jerry

You want the url to be something like http://communityserver or
http://server1? I think that should be easy to do.

Wouldn't registration naturally use the hostname given at install time?

Ds_backup uses the name from registration which is shown in the control
panel
network.

I was concerned you were wanting registration to be connected to Sugar's
webservices which, as I understand it, are links to twitter, facebook
and so on.

Tony