[Sugar-devel] Beautiful Soup

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 07:39:59 EDT 2016

Tony, given that the fiddle can't even preserve line breaks when
saving, there are only 2 reasons that this could be happening:

1.  You are building on a horrible base
2.  You have built a horrible thing

Maybe you should start over and use a simple Python activity?  My
simple prototype that I shared with you previously works perfectly with
saving line breaks.

You've probs invested more time argueing about this now than actually
coding it.  Maybe just do what is right?

Thanks,
Sam