[Sugar-devel] Sugar-On-The-Ground features

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue May 17 06:52:14 EDT 2016

El 17/05/16 a las 04:36, Tony Anderson escribió:
> This 'OLPC OS' is a recent invention. I still consider what is
> installed on an XO as Sugar (or a Fedora remix).
Tony,
Please don't use different terminology as everyone else.

If you please go into your XO and type `rpm -qa | grep sugar` you'll see
which sugar packages are installed in your XO.
These are the only "sugar" bits. The rest is OLPC OS, which is based in
Fedora. Use `rpm -qa | less` to see all packages including sugar
dependencies (e.g. BeautifulSoup, GTK, etc). A GNU/Linux distribution
uses packages to upgrade components. Sugar is but one component
(consisiting of a few packages).