[Sugar-devel] Sugar-On-The-Ground features

Sebastian Silva sebastian at fuentelibre.org
Tue May 17 05:00:49 EDT 2016

El 17/05/16 a las 01:52, Tony Anderson escribió:
> As always a good programmer implements a feature and makes it
> available for
> use. If it is a good design it will be adopted.
In contributing to a free software project, a good contributor will
update the feature until it is adopted. I have made the mistake in the
past of assuming that simply making something available would be enough.
Currently the way to do this is to make a pull request and respond to
every objection raised.