[Sugar-devel] Beautiful Soup

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue May 17 02:59:55 EDT 2016

Hi, Yash

I think this is an example with the problem of carrying on design
discussions on a public forum. The 'save' feature saves an html file
correctly with no
line feeds. This makes looking at the file in a text editor (such as
gedit) difficult. BeautifulSoup is already installed in Sugar (or in the
image) so that it
can be used. This allows for the possibility of saving the file in a
more readible form. This problem does not occur during editing - the
user puts in line feeds
as desired - but these are ignored (treated as spaces) by the browser.

Tony