[Sugar-devel] Beautiful Soup

Ütkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Sun May 15 04:29:20 EDT 2016

Hi,
     BeautifulSoup is something I wanted to discuss with you over a long
time. I came across it on stackoverflow while searching for a way display
the html code inside a webpage. Do we need to integrate it into latest
sugar version or will it be automatically moved over to the newer versions?

Thanks,
Utkarsh Tiwari