[Sugar-devel] my GCI 2015 experience

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Fri May 13 14:02:01 EDT 2016

Thanks Adam, i am still waiting for your reply to my mail.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 10:39:27 -0400
From: holt at laptop.org
To: samsongoddy at hotmail.com
CC: dcrossland at google.com; helenhu at google.com; sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; sttaylor at google.com
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] my GCI 2015 experience

Samson,

Can we recommend to Google a more compact/practical/appropriate gift than Fedex'ing a large box containing a warm Google blanket to children in equatorial countries? i can't say but i guess you are right about that one.

For under-age and equatorial contributors like yourself, perhaps high-quality USB sticks or SD cards or some other tangible thank-you approach? sure, that will be nice.

(As someone who has no working laptop like myself regularly working in Haiti, but you living far closer to the equator in Southern Nigeria, I'm hoping you have better ideas...but avoid perfume please http://www.theonion.com/article/chanel-develops-durable-low-cost-perfume-for-third-2131 :-)