[Sugar-devel] my GCI 2015 experience

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri May 13 10:39:27 EDT 2016

Samson,

Can we recommend to Google a more compact/practical/appropriate gift than
Fedex'ing a large box containing a warm Google blanket to children in
equatorial countries?

For under-age and equatorial contributors like yourself, perhaps
high-quality USB sticks or SD cards or some other tangible thank-you
approach?

(As someone who has no working laptop like myself regularly working in
Haiti, but you living far closer to the equator in Southern Nigeria, I'm
hoping you have better ideas...but avoid perfume please
http://www.theonion.com/article/chanel-develops-durable-low-cost-perfume-for-third-2131
:-)