[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Wed May 11 13:03:16 EDT 2016

> On 11 May 2016 at 12:50, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:
>
>> You are totally right Adam, I'm sorry I did not notice these were
>> cumulative values. Corrected table would look like this:
>>

>> Total Income 10% of Total Income
>>

>> 2015 $9.028,56 $902,86
>> 2014 $49.622,18 $4.962,22
>> 2013 $49.229,19 $4.922,92
>> 2012 $208,26 $1.908,27
>> *Total* *$108.088,19* *$12.696,26*
>>

>> Also made the correction on the spread sheet and projected annual budget.
>> I´m attaching the corrected file.
>>

> 2012 seems odd? :)

Sorry I missed to explain this. By the date of the agreement  (2012), the
Project agreed that, on the Effective Date, $1,887.44 (10% of the existing
Project Fund on the Effective Date), will be donated to Conservancy’s
general fund additional to the 10% of that years income.

;D

--
Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org