[Sugar-devel] BlackDuck's OpenHub graph of Sugar

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 10:08:31 EDT 2016

According to Regan, he told me via facebook that the xo infinity will soon run android. One of the reason why they are running android currently is because of their Android remix. They personalize the Android os to fit the one education curriculum. His is willing on working with sugarlabs, should i add in in the discussion?

Samson