[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

samson goddy samsongoddy at hotmail.com
Sat May 7 16:25:42 EDT 2016

Well, I won't go against lionel, but I have something to say. Is not as if everyone wants to take money from SL but for the benefit for the SugarLabs. If we keep using this mindset I don't we will be able to grow bigger as planned. My project was for the betterment for both Nigeria and SL. Like I said before I believe in helping not profit organization. I volunteer for Schlumberger SEED project which claudia is aware of. Guess what, I don't receive money from the company. It up to SL to decide how to get users, so my project was a way I know I can be able to get more users. Sometimes you have to spend to make things bigger. Nigeria is a third world country, so lot of cash don't flow. Thanks
Samson Goddy