[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] [SLOB] meeting reminder and some open issues to discuss

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:27:17 EDT 2016

Sorry to be once again the devil's advocate but I think SugarLabs has no
resource to pay for a Financial Manager. We can't both support the cost of
a SFC and the cost of a Financial Manager.
I think the job done by SFC and nice reports by Adam and Laura (and others)
are enough for a small organization - without regular budget - like
SugarLabs.
If we need to have a Financial Manager so we need to think seriously to
exit of SFC.

Best regards from France.

              Lionel.