[Sugar-devel] [SLOB] meeting summary (one of many)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri May 6 17:11:22 EDT 2016

The minutes from today's meeting can be found at [1]. While we discussed
all 7 topics on the agenda, since we did not have a quorum of board
members, we did not vote on any of the motions. I will send a separate
email for each motion discussed so that we can vote by email.

* Motion to pay for laboratoriosazucar.org domain
* 4 motions to create Treasurer position
* Motion to do Yoruba i18n
* Proposal to make GSoC mentor payments to the mentors.
* Discussion of Google RISE grant
* Motion to adopt our Vision proposal for 2016

regards.

-walter

1. https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Meeting_Minutes-2016-05-06

--