[Sugar-devel] Sugar on an PocketCHIP requires UI to work at 640x480

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu May 5 15:59:55 EDT 2016

Hi

It seems the closest thing to an XO being released this year is
http://getchip.com/pages/pocketchip

I was happy to finally see a 'dynabook' design
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynabook :)

I ordered one and asked their support line if anything special needs
to be done to get Sugar working, and their response is below: