[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Mar 30 16:31:59 EDT 2016

During February's meeting I was assigned to report back during March's
meeting ideas on how to replace continuously inactive board members -- in a
respectful, consistent and most professional way -- to protect the vibrancy
of our legacy.

Then during March's meeting, time did not permit me to present this
high-priority action, ensuring our legacy and governance is purposeful and
on track.

Thanks all for keeping clean, proactive governance at the top of our list,
even if only for a few minutes, as yes even an oft-anarchistic community of
dreamers needs cohesive rules-of-the-road :-)