[Sugar-devel] Improve sugar-toolkit-gtk3 i18n

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 17:21:03 EDT 2016

Dear Sugar devels

I created a pull request against sugar-toolkit-gtk3

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/pull/312

The main point here is to insert wiki links as translator comments.
This will help localizers do the translations by providing clearer
context for the e-speak "voice" or language names.  I made one or two
other very minor changes in the existing strings to make them clearer.

Could someone please review this pull request and if merged, it would
be great if the POT file could be re-generated. I don't think that our
Pootle instance takes care of the POT recalculation anymore since the
migration (and the discontinuation of our pootle-helper scripts.

Regards,

cjl