[Sugar-devel] Website redesign (GSoC)

Murillo John jcmurillot63 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:53:26 EDT 2016

Hi developers,

Could someone please help me with his  answer to the following question:

What will be the impact of redesigning the Sugar Labs websites (main
webpage, Wiki, Translation System, Planet, etc.) on the Sugar Labs
community?

It is for the GSoC 2016 application.

Thanks for your response, Walter.

Best regards,