[Sugar-devel] Gsoc project idea

Saurav Malani sauravmalani1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 05:02:09 EDT 2016

Hi,
I am saurav, 1st year student persuing B-tech in CSE at IIIT-Hyderabad. I
saw your idea list and found Tux mind maths most interesting, as I have
very good background of vedic mathematics and being CSE student, has
sufficiently good coding skills. so, I think this projects suits me, the
best . As being first year B-tech student, I am a bit new to open-source,
but am too impressed with it's concept and idealogies, and wanted to be a
part of it. So, found GSOC a good of oportionity to begin. I am good at C,
python, HTML, CSS, Javascript, and a little knowledge of web2py and java.
so, I wanted you to guide me to get stared with the beautiful journey to
open source, and complete my first project. please guide me what to do, to
sharpen me skils and make myself capable to get over your and my
expectations.
    please reply ASAP, as I want to start learning those pre-requisites for
my project(interesting ways to teach maths tricks i.e vedic maths and it's
significance ) in which I am not that good .