[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Seeking Proposal Idea Suggestions

Utkarsh Tiwari iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 00:54:18 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Utkarsh Tiwari <iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 10:05:24 +0530
Subject: Fwd: Seeking Proposal Idea Suggestions
To: "sam.parkinson3" <sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com>, "Sam P." <sam at sam.today>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Utkarsh Tiwari <iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 03:51:55 +0530
Subject: Seeking Proposal Idea Suggestions
To: Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org>

Hi,
    I am applying to GSoC 2016 and would like to work on "Sugar
Journal save option" as proposed by Mr. Tony Anderson. I have also
been working on adding some long-needed feature enhancements ->
Here is a glimpse of all of them ( Gifs attached with PRs on github to
demonstrate the features) ->

Download notification [BROWSE]->
https://github.com/sugarlabs/browse-activity/pull/24
Bookmark Manager Improvement [BROWSE]->
https://github.com/sugarlabs/browse-activity/pull/26
Keyboard accessiblity to Journal [JOURNAL] ->
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar/pull/667

I would like to work more on them and improve them as a part of the project.
I was wondering if I could also propose above ideas along with "Sugar
Journal save option" idea in my GSoC proposal? Will all of these
altogether be fit for 3 months timeline.?

Please share your suggestions on this.

Thank you,
Utkarsh Tiwari