[Sugar-devel] Music widgets basic implementation patch

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Mon Mar 14 13:30:11 EDT 2016

On Mon, 2016-03-14 at 18:06 +0530, yoshita arora wrote:
> Also, could you please advice for what all widgets will I have to
> implement for GSOC? Will I be implementing all of them (all those you
> mentioned in one of your mails), or will I be implementing only a few
> (or one?) of them during GSOC? Please advice as this will help me
> preparing my proposal.

The answer to this will certainly benefit others.

The plan is to implement all of the widgets. It will take technical
skill, of course, but will also take communication and flexibility. The
latter to are important because what we are creating is innovative, and
therefore takes teamwork to implement.

Thank you!
Devin

--