[Sugar-devel] Need help regarding creating a new Activity

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:11:07 EST 2016

Hi Manash,

There isn't a tutorial on the developer site for making a python
activity.  But don't worry, most of the activities are written in
python.

We use GTK+3 [1] as the toolkit.  We have some api docs for out own,
for our "sugar3" toolkit module [2].

Try modifying an existing python activity to see how things work [3].

There is also the MYOSA guide [4], though IDK how up to date it is.
Feel free to write something up to contribute for the developer.slo
site!

Thanks,
Sam

[1]  http://python-gtk-3-tutorial.readthedocs.org/en/latest/