[Sugar-devel] Introduction | Interest in Sugarizer Project | Doubts regarding build server setup

Manraj Singh manrajsinghgrover at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 03:39:40 EST 2016

Hello community members,

I'm Manraj Singh, studying in Netaji Subhas Institute Of Technology(Delhi
University). I'm an Open Source Enthusiast and have previously contributed
to jQuery, Mozilla and Privly. I also have prior experience in working for
startups like Zomato and Refiral and have a good competitve coding profile.

I'm interested in working on "Sugarizer Server Dashboard" project for
Google Sumer Of Code, 2016 and currently getting server to work after
cloning the repository. I have loads of experience in Php, JS, Python and
Web Development and have worked on similar project before.

I'm facing an issue. I have reached step "Run MongoDB and Sugarizer Server"
as mentioned here
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/master/README.md#server but it is
exiting with error:

```
about to fork child process, waiting until server is ready for connections.
forked process: 28417
all output going to: /home/manrajsingh/mongo.log
ERROR: child process failed, exited with error number 100
```
Please help, as StackOverflow answers don't seem to work as well.

Regards,
Manraj Singh Grover
Find me on Github <https://github.com/ManrajGrover>