[Sugar-devel] trac breakage

Sam Parkinson sam.parkinson3 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 04:34:48 EST 2016

Hi Walter,

The immediate issues with trac (and also socialhelp) sending emails is
a configuration issue.  Right now it is a horrible configuration where
it sends emails via smpt.sugarlabs.org, but the password that both
services use for that (socialhelp account on sunjammer) expired.

Really, the mail situation could probably fixed by adding a "postfix"
container and letting anybody on freedom link to it and use it.  The
password thing was probably not the best setup, sorry.

Other than trac not sending emails, was there anything else?  Or just
looking for something a little more shiny?

Thanks,
Sam