[Sugar-devel] Contributing Turtle Confusion/Flags JS Gsoc 2016 project

Dvijesh Patel dvijeshpatel27 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 07:43:37 EST 2016

Hi,     I am Dvijesh Patel. I did starting work on Turtle Confusion javascript activity. I created challenges button for turtle confusion. Next to i have to add event handler.Problem: when i clicked one of challenges all other challenges have to disappear and clicked must be shown in canvas. But they don't.Please provide me guide.My work is in below link. In activity.js script i created showChallenges method.
https://github.com/dvijeshpatel/TurtleBlockConfusion-JS/blob/master/js/activity.js