[Sugar-devel] want to contribute in Music Blocks and Widgets Ideas

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Fri Mar 4 23:24:57 EST 2016

Hi Raghav,

I will get to writing more detail on Sunday or Monday. For now, please
start from the following.

Tempo Widget --

One of the unfinished widgets for tempo is in following folder --
basically what we need now is to be able to export the resulting tempo
as a tempo block in the main Music Blocks workspace.

https://ulibarri.website/owncloud/index.php/s/a1txeXFOcr3NTXB

(of course, it would be nice if it was better integrated with our
current UI, but the important functionality is detailed above)

Rhythm Ruler --

See the Ruler folder and the Rhythm Ruler Design.jpg file

http://owncloud.libretools.com/index.php/s/gTYvM1Iyc92lVWG

Pitch Stairs --

See the staris folder from the above.

...that should get you started. I will send more later.

Devin