[Sugar-devel] GSOC 16 - Reflections acitvity

Shivam Negi shivamnegi2019 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:59:05 EST 2016

Hi,
    I am Shivam Negi. I am interested in the reflections activity of sugar
labs. I built sugar labs and started my work on the Reflections Activity. I
have implemented challenge level for 'Rotational symmetry' in the activity.
(link https://github.com/ShivamNegi/Reflections_Activity ) I would like to
know more about the reflections activity and what is being expected from
the activity in gsoc. I myself have a couple of ideas about the project

    1. To limit the user from changing all the dots to the same color and
then trying to make the symmetry work. We can add a counter which keeps a
check if not all the color dots are cliked.

    2. We could even add a 'hint button' which tells the player which all
dots don't match in color in the symmetry.

Regards,
Shivam