[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2016 aspirant

Rehas Sachdeva aquannie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:49:08 EST 2016

Dear developers!

I am Rehas, studying at IIIT-Hyd, India, in 2nd year. I'm very interested
to work with Sugar and am interested in a number of ideas proposed this
time, particularly:

1) Unit Testing
2) Beyond Flashcards: Programming to ReadJS

I am proficient in Python, JavaScript, HTML, CSS.

Could you please guide me as to:

1) How I can get started and discuss some details of the above ideas.
2) What skills should I especially focus on if I'm interested in the above
ideas?
2) Additionally, pointing me to some small task I can get started with,
would be very helpful!

Thanks!