[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2016 project

Sneh Gupta sneh.gupta at research.iiit.ac.in
Tue Mar 1 03:56:57 EST 2016

Hello,
         My name is Sneh Gupta and I am 3rd year student in IIIT-Hyderabad. I am contributing to music blocks and turtle blocks from January. I am quite comfortable with javascript, python, html and CSS. I am very excited to participate GSOC.

I used nutrition plugin and gone through its source code. I found it very interesting.I would like to take up the 'Nutrition' project that was mentioned on the ideas page for GSOC this year. Please help me getting started and give me a better understanding of this project.
Thanking You
Sneh Gupta