[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Yash Agarwal agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 10:44:37 EDT 2016

*Saturday  & Sunday:* I solved the stars bug and added the
activation-deactivation buttons
*Monday:* I wrote the functions for activating and deactivating the user
fonts
*Tuesday and Wednesday:* there were power cutoffs and internet issues on my
campus so I wasn't able to do much
*Today:* I'm working on adding the editor developed externally to the sugar
activity

Questions:
None for now.