[Sugar-devel] Donation

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jun 29 06:55:33 EDT 2016

On Jun 29, 2016 6:50 AM, "Adam Holt" <holt at laptop.org> wrote:

> On Jun 29, 2016 6:40 AM, "Ütkarsh Tiwari" <iamutkarshtiwari at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Hi,
> >      I would like to donate some amount of my stipend to Sugar Labs.
How shall I proceed?

> FYI about a month ago I asked SFConservancy if they can provide a PayPal
donation button, which Karen Sandler confirms is possible, but is not yet
active.

> (If PayPal is your preferred means to donate, let us know?  I will ask
her when this PayPal button will be enabled.)

Sorry to muddle PayPal button issue if it's (likely) is not relevant in
this particular case!  But FYI.  As we together try to sort this out, least
bureaucratic options, and exact amounts if you know ?