[Sugar-devel] [GSOC] Font Editor Next Steps

Yash Agarwal agrwal.ysh94 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 23:16:59 EDT 2016

Today's  Work,
all of the time went in building the Font Manager GUI
I got stuck at creating a clickable CellRendered Icon (you can find the
issue here <https://github.com/sugarlabs/edit-fonts-activity/issues/16>)
which will be used for both setting fonts at favorites(in the first column)
and another one to activate/deactivate the font(in the last column)
@Dave I think I'll leave this bug for now until someone comes forward with
a hint and complete rest of the things

I apologise for the delay in this, I didn't account for the excess time
gone in this bug
I plan to build the stable .xo over the weekend