[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Pkg-sugar-devel] sugar is marked for autoremoval from testing

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Jun 24 07:13:57 EDT 2016

Thanks for the reply.

I subscribed to the list because there seemed to be a lot of sugar
activity. I have been dismayed by the
frequent threats to drop Sugar or a critical component. At one point,
the messages suggested that the
automated testing scripts could not even read the license text at the
beginning of a module.

Tony