[Sugar-devel] MIME type?

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Wed Jun 22 01:37:03 EDT 2016

On Tue, 2016-06-21 at 18:26 -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Just beautiful :)

It is.

@Sam is this a product of Sphinx and Alabaster?

I read [1] "as of Sphinx 1.3, Alabaster is ... the default theme."

Previously I tried using Alabaster as the theme for Help Activity, it
looked super, but I could not get it ready for production.

Perhaps with Sphinx 1.3 it would be easier now?

Thanks,

Iain

[1] http://alabaster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/